Nice Paper Toys

as most of you may know, today shin tanaka released a new papertoy on his site called Ws. :D i have been able to download a lot of those in different colors (like 50 or 55), i bet you also have, as the ones that have downloaded the papertoy, you might have noticed that the download order is random so you don't really know which model you're going to get, so i was going to create this discussion in order for us, both to share the papertoy and for completing the series, the biggest number i have is 119, so i bet there are a lot that i am missing as well as others :)

Tags: Shin, Ws., cheese, tanaka

Views: 2296

Replies to This Discussion

Bummer! Cannot get onto any of the links you posted and the Shintaka site is down as well.

I got the same 56 as you, I wonder when we'll be able to get the others :s

It looks like Shin's site is really down. His site at shin.co.nr just redirects to a site at the Kyushu Institute of Technology in Japan. The main site for that school is up, but the subsite address that shin.co.nr redirected to is no longer on the nameservers. This means that there is no ip address for the browser to go to. I wonder if the school shut down that subsite due to too much traffic from Shin's new toy? He may have to get a new web host.

RSS

Discussion Forum

Template 1 Reply

Started by Ivan Sidorov. Last reply by Ivan Sidorov Feb 5, 2013.

Help me Please....Penguins here... 12 Replies

Started by LEX Suarez. Last reply by LEX Suarez Dec 9, 2012.

New papertoy by Shin Tanaka "Ws." 28 Replies

Started by Carlos A Rodriguez. Last reply by drudii Dec 4, 2012.

Badge

Loading…

About

Castleforte created this Ning Network.

© 2014   Created by Castleforte.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service