Nice Paper Toys

The Papertoy Network!

i came into this whole paper toy thing a little late and i found a bunch of stuff i want to build some of which are Rommy's. the author only makes each available for a month and i missed out on a lot of them if any one has older templates for them please let me know so i can start building. thanks

Views: 1173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

someone plz email me all rommy templates at ADAM.CHARD@TESCO.NET
Has anyone emailed you yet? If not let me know I was able to download the complete set.
nevermind... I'll just email them to you.
could you email the dinosaur one to me? carverpet@gmail.com
Hey Adam,

I've tried to email the rommy toys to you but because they are protected I haven't had any luck at all. I will however tell you how I was able to download them. Go to this site:
http://papercraft.wikidot.com/papercraft:rommy-series scroll down to where it says "Download all" don't click on the link. Open or download Jdownloader ( jdownloader.org for pc, mac, etc) once it is open copy the mediafire link under the "download all" it should go straight to jdownloader no need to paste the link in. Jdownloader will then check to see if the link is still active. Once that's done you should have no trouble getting the zip file. Hope this helps I know it's kind of a pain to do but worth it (i think) for a complete set of these great toys.
what's your email i'll send them all to you
Do you have Panda Mood? I would love to get that one if anyone has the template. Thanks, carrollkat@msn.com
Thanks to HS for the PDF! You folks are great, so glad I found this forum and was accepted as a member!
Can anyone send me "Panda Mood"? It's the only one that wasn't included in the download links on this post.

audrydahmr@yahoo.com
I'm also looking for Panda Mood and Octopus 2010, thanks!
Did anyone get these to you? Send me your email address if you need them. Mine is in the above post.
Is there any difference between the old released octopus and the new Octopus 2010? If there are, mind sending the Octopus 2010 my way? Would appreciate it. :)

m.salva87@gmail.com

RSS

Check out these amazing Papertoy Books featuring your favorite papertoy artists

Forum

Shin tanka 168 Replies

Started by Zo dude in Sample Title. Last reply by Greenelf Feb 24.

Community magazine contributions wanted

Started by Shadree in Uncategorized May 21, 2017.

Anyone hunting for Old Cardboy Papercrafts? (Back after 4 years) 18 Replies

Started by Adam T in Sample Title. Last reply by remigio ansorena Nov 4, 2015.

Character art practice for new template 1 Reply

Started by Shadree in Uncategorized. Last reply by eddie rodriguez Sep 4, 2015.

Improvisation Paper-Toys 27 Replies

Started by VinsArt in Sample Title. Last reply by Castleforte Jul 31, 2015.

Who created this paperkit? 13 Replies

Started by 3Eyed Bear in Sample Title. Last reply by Steven Johnson Jan 16, 2015.

Test builders 3 Replies

Started by Shadree in Uncategorized. Last reply by Shadree Aug 20, 2014.

Another PaperToy idea I have

Started by Daveybird in Sample Title Jul 22, 2014.

Site overrun by spam

Started by Neurogami in Sample Title May 19, 2014.

building new toys!

Started by ryan ellison in Uncategorized Nov 5, 2013.

Badge

Loading…

About

Castleforte created this Ning Network.

© 2018   Created by Castleforte.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service