Nice Paper Toys

Long Time No See! Blog has been updated, come check it out!

Hey guys!

i havn't been very active on NPT.com lately or even my own blog but now im gettin back into the swing of things as i have alot less h-work than i did before. :P

anyways, the reason for this post is that my blog has been updated which can be found at www.anubistomb.blogspot.com and if anyone is interested in creating a custom paper toys than email me about my "Shelfbuddy" project and ill give you a template so you can customize it and send it right on back to me to become a part of the first series of shelfbuddy papertoys!

BUT now time for something new! i am running an artist of the week competition that will be running every week till the end of the universe...or until it gets boring...lol...it's just an experiment and NO you WONT get a prize but if this thing get's big enough there may be prizes involved...

anyways, basically what you have to do is email me at ljimbol@hotmail.com and explain to me why you think you should be the artist of the week plus a link to a site showing some of your sweet art. it can be sketches, paper toys, paintings, sculptures, ANYTHING! so just email me 'bout it and if you win you will be recognised on my blog here at nicepapertoys.com and my site which will hopefully give others an insight into the talent of others wihile providing you with more publicity!

remember, this is just an experiment so it may not work out. Oh, and one more thing, if no-one emails me, i'll just stick up an artist i think is worthy of the "award" (lol) and just stick a link to their stuff anyways. My first "Artist Of The Week" is a french artist that goes bvy the name of Rolito...check out my post on him and get a link to his blog at my site and yeh...just email me if ya wanna be in the running for it.. :)

eventually i may be able to figure out some sort of a prize i can give out for the winners...hmm...:P...dunno...

ill work on it..

feel free to comment on the idea and email me about making customs for the shelfbuddies and for the artists of the week award. :)

peace out!

Anubis

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

(your blog link doesn't work ;)
hehe...my bad :P
ill fix it

thnx jerom

RSS

Forum

Another PaperToy idea I have

Started by Daveybird in Sample Title yesterday.

Anyone hunting for Old Cardboy Papercrafts? (Back after 4 years) 11 Replies

Started by Adam T in Sample Title. Last reply by Orchidia on Friday.

Site overrun by spam

Started by Neurogami in Sample Title May 19.

Test builders 2 Replies

Started by Shadree in Uncategorized. Last reply by Shadree Nov 26, 2013.

building new toys!

Started by ryan ellison in Uncategorized Nov 5, 2013.

Tools (Software) 43 Replies

Started by Tephlon in Uncategorized. Last reply by ryan ellison Nov 3, 2013.

SpeakerDog 20 Replies

Started by fivz wu in Sample Title. Last reply by sasha lim Oct 19, 2013.

Your first papertoy 56 Replies

Started by Tawa in Uncategorized. Last reply by merrci Sep 25, 2013.

Papertoy designers Database 58 Replies

Started by BW in Sample Title. Last reply by Mike P Sep 3, 2013.

New Paper Toy Site

Started by Daveybird in Sample Title Jun 9, 2013.

Badge

Loading…

About

Castleforte created this Ning Network.

© 2014   Created by Castleforte.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service