Nice Paper Toys

Hi guys, made a new base model that you can get a hold here. It's a two parter mushroom shape with a removable head. I dont have any pics of them made up yet but watch this space.

Any designs that make the grade will be put up on my website tang-mu.co.uk with full props etc.

G'wan, have a go.

Tang Mu
(PS what do ye think of my site? I've been getting flash on for my final year of uni and its getting a bit grr. any comments would be awesome)

Tags: base, competiton, mushkin, mushroom, paper, toy

Views: 10

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know... i would put it on a diet if i knew how to ct things dwon without compromising on the "look" of it. I'm building this webby as my contact for when in a month or so I (hopefully) qualify as an illustrator and so wanted to put a lot of me in it.

At the mo however i just wanted to get it up and running before i figure it out. bear with me :p

Glad you like the site ^^

Tang Mu
Really like the simple (looking) shapes. The 2 part build leaves it open to some really fun hidden components when the "lid" is taken off. Solid concept on the Mushkins.

Some of the other more robotic builds you've got on your site are simply incredible! Certainly would like to get my hands on a template of these to custom!

The site is fun--not a problem with a broadband connection--the intro flash looks like it's waiting for your right hand to also come out of your pocket but it never did (for me). Top notch site.
just adding up templates... been bashing everything to pdf all day O_o

Glad you like the site ^^

Tang Mu
Very clever with the "surprise inside" idea, as soon as I saw it I was immediately thinking of what I could hide inside, hehe. Good job. I will take a stab at making one, definitely.

RSS

Forum

Test builders 3 Replies

Started by Shadree in Uncategorized. Last reply by Shadree on Wednesday.

Another PaperToy idea I have

Started by Daveybird in Sample Title Jul 22.

Anyone hunting for Old Cardboy Papercrafts? (Back after 4 years) 11 Replies

Started by Adam T in Sample Title. Last reply by Orchidia Jul 18.

Site overrun by spam

Started by Neurogami in Sample Title May 19.

building new toys!

Started by ryan ellison in Uncategorized Nov 5, 2013.

Tools (Software) 43 Replies

Started by Tephlon in Uncategorized. Last reply by ryan ellison Nov 3, 2013.

SpeakerDog 20 Replies

Started by fivz wu in Sample Title. Last reply by sasha lim Oct 19, 2013.

Your first papertoy 56 Replies

Started by Tawa in Uncategorized. Last reply by merrci Sep 25, 2013.

Papertoy designers Database 58 Replies

Started by BW in Sample Title. Last reply by Mike P Sep 3, 2013.

New Paper Toy Site

Started by Daveybird in Sample Title Jun 9, 2013.

Badge

Loading…

About

Castleforte created this Ning Network.

© 2014   Created by Castleforte.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service