The store is now open. Get your NPT gear now! Help spread the word and look great doing it.
As you can tell by the names above, we're serious! The artists here are considered some of the best in the paper toy game. What you see is a glimpse at their contributions for the skate deck portion of our exhibition. If you want to see the entire design for each deck, please visit our KICKSTARTER campaign page. Once there, you can see these decks and the many others we have from the amazing roster of talented artists.
Everyone will also be customizing the Baykid paper toy as well! Can you imagine how sick these are going to be? That's the good news, the bad news? Kickstarter will be the only time you can purchase one of these custom Baykids, unless you attend opening night.
I realize these might be a bit costly, but they stand a full 19" (48.26 cm) tall, will come to you as a high quality archival flatpack, and will be amazing! Just look at the crew customizing them!
We're going to need all the help we can get reaching our Kickstarter goal, so please take a moment to view our campaign page, give what you can, and please pass the good word to all your friends.
90% of all of our profits will go to the fund to help build a skatepark in Des Moines, Iowa and the other 10% will be going to the artist whose toy or skateboard you purchase. So your money will be going to a great cause!
**The Kickstarter campaign was fully funded!!**
It's been a while since I have done any paper toys but one day I just had inspiration to do a Big Bang Theory one.
Currently there is no template for this series because I am too lazy to clean the template up.
However if I can get 100 likes for this on my facebook page, it might just motivate me to move my butt and upload the templates.…
Posted by Adrian on May 25, 2013 at 7:05am